We’ve put our Christmas tree up last night (it’s so pretty) and I’m really getting into the holiday spirit of spending all the money! I’ve spent a lot of time looking for Christmas presents, fruitlessly I might add, although I did found a couple of things I really wouldn’t mind finding under the tree myself this year.
- I’m looking for some new jars for my kitchen. I had a pair of pretty tins, but they started to corrode. I do like the simple glass ones of Ikea (Korken 2L, €2,99 & Korken 1L, €1,99) and the glass jars with cork lids from Madame Stoltz (set of 2, €8,95).
- I recently discovered Lush’s soaps (I only ever used the bubble bars and now I’m eager to discover more of there facial products. Especially their cleansers with coal, either Dark Angels scrub or the Coalface soap.
- A cookie stamp saying “handmade”. I love the idea of stamping your cookies. – Suck UK, €14,95
- I already have two brush pens, but I’m completely sold! I want to try a couple more of the Pentel Aquash Water Brush Pen in different sizes and try the Pocket Brush Pen.
- I’m having a bit of an obsession with cutting boards at the moment. I really like this strangely shaped one from Ikea (Sittning, €4,99).
- How pretty is this edition of Sylvia Plath’s Ariel? I absolutely love this cover! – €12,99
- I’ve keep hearing how good Grief is the Thing with Feathers (€12,99) is and how you should read it in combination with Ted Hughes’ Crow (€14,99). I like the idea of Crow, an omnious being, taking up residence with a grieving family.
- I’ve been reading a lot of graphic novels and comics the past year. I’ve always loved comics and this year I’ve re-ignited that love. I’ve especially enjoyed Saga, Rat Queens and Chew (€13,99 each), so I’m looking forward to reading the next instalment in each of the series . I also think it’s high time I gave Maus (€16,49) a read, I’ve been curious about it for ages!
What’s on your wishlist? Anything very fancy?