As I love making lists, I couldn’t keep myself from making a winter bucket list. I actually really like autumn and winter, especially when it’s crispy cold and sunny outside.
There is so much to look forward to, like holidays, falling leaves and the hope of seeing some pretty snowy landscapes. I picked seven goals for my winter bucket list, for once I don’t think I’m too ambitious, but we’ll see.
This winter I want to:
- find a job!
- crochet a new scarf (or maybe knit is? I can’t knit though)
- try to reach 70 read books (by the end of the year)
- finish two new sewing projects
- celebrate Halloween
- Go Christmas shopping in a foreign city
- finish my 2016 agenda (and post the tutorials and printables online)
Hopefully I’ll manage to finish all of the things on the list! I’m quite excited for a few of them and other (the scarf) will probably start to get urgent when the weather starts getting colder. I also really need to finish my agenda design. I’ll probably post a work in progress post on Wednesday, so you’ll soon discover why it’s taking so long to finish it.
What’s on your winter bucket list?