Asking me to make a wishlist is something I will always do with a bit too much enthusiasm. I’m one of those people that can always think of a bunch of things I really would like to get *someday*.
The items on my list probably don’t come as a surprise, as I’ve mentioned quite a couple of them on my blog or my Facebook page in the past. As a general rule, if you ever want to give me a present and you don’t know what, buy me a book (or a gift cards for books, I don’t know why, but people seem to think it’s not a real present? It is!), I’ll be a very happy camper!
The new illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – €30,54 FunKo POP Vinyl Figure – Harry Potter with Snitch – €16,50
- FunKo POP Vinyl Figure – Adventure Time Gunter – €12,99
- Jane Austen – Vintage Classics Collections – €10/piece
- Mint green geometric candle holder by Bloomingville – €12,50
- Air plants
- Star shaped brass candle holder by Madame Stoltz – €14,99
- Cactus print pillow cover by Confetti Riot shop – €32,65
- Skogsta Cutting board – €12,99
- ‘I want everything & nothing‘ A3 Glycee Print by Lize Meddings – €28,09
- Aberdeen white scissorlamp by Romi – €125
Had anybody told me a couple of years ago there would be a day I put pink and white items on my wishlist, I wouldn’t believed you. I really hated all things white at one point. Guess I’m (finally) growing up.
What’s on your wishlist?